- If you have had an accident and you are in pain then we can help.
- If the accident was not your fault then we will liaise with your solicitor and ensure your treatment is funded without you having to worry about it.
- If you do not have a solicitor then don't worry we can help put you in contact with a local personal injury specialist.
- All AMS Physiotherapy and Sports Injury Clinics Chartered Physiotherapists are registered with the Health Professions Council and highly experienced in the treatment of accident injuries such as whiplash.
- All AMS Physiotherapy and Sports Injury Clinics Chartered Physiotherapists undergo continuous professional development as part of their registrations.
Paying for treatment.
If you are in doubt as to whom you should see, what is involved or how much it might cost, why not call us directly using any of the numbers at the top of this page or click here and we will call you to discuss your concerns at a time that is convenient for you.
Find out more about who we are or what the AMS Physiotherapy and Sports Injury Clinic's principles are using the links, but remember it is not what we say but what our clients say about us that counts for so much more.
If you are still undecided then lets us give you 10 good reasons to choose AMS Physiotherapy and try to persuade you as to why you should pick up the phone to arrange your first convenient physiotherapy appointment.
We have clinics located throughout Devon and Somerset for your convenience so don't delay, call us now on 0800 612 0459 and start your unique road to recovery, if you would prefer we can call you or you can simply ask us a question first.
Treating you to a better future.