10 of the best reasons.
- Appointments within 24 hours. We could be helping you get better tomorrow. Call us now and we might be able to see you today.
- Specialist, experienced, highly skilled clinicians. We have the right specialists to identify the best treatment for you. You get better more quickly.
- 60 minute initial appointments including treatment. You experience a thorough assessment coupled with quality treatment to help speed your recovery and help you understand what is causing your pain.
- A unique set of beliefs that ensures that you are always in control of what is going on. Read about our principles.
- If we can not help you, we guarantee not to treat you and we will help you find the right professional who might be able to help you.
- Direct access. There is no need to wait for a referral. Just call us now and start your treatment straight away.
- Special offers. See what our current special offers are.
- Direct telephone access. If you want to discuss if we can help you, then we will call you back at a time that is convenient to you.
- Private clinic rooms. Privacy and confidentiality for all our clients.
- Lunchtime and evening appointments. You can be treated at times that are convenient to you.
We couldn't stop there!
- Experienced clinicians in the use of acupuncture for pain relief.
- Registered with all the main insurance companies. Why should you pay for your treatment if you have insurance? Let us invoice them for you.
- Ability to accept all forms of payment so you decide how you wish to pay for our help.
- Close links with local GP's so if you need further help we can arrange it for you...
Find out more about who we are or what the AMS Physiotherapy and Sports Injury Clinic's principles are using the links, but remember it is not what we say but what our clients say about us that counts for so much more.
If you are still undecided then lets us give you 10 good reasons to choose AMS Physiotherapy and try to persuade you as to why you should pick up the phone to arrange your first convenient physiotherapy appointment.
We have clinics located throughout Devon and Somerset for your convenience so don't delay, call us now on 0800 612 0459 and start your unique road to recovery, if you would prefer we can call you or you can simply ask us a question first.
Treating you to a better future.